The AQHA Office is closed Monday, September 7, in observance of Labor Day.
Qualifying Period: July 1, 2014 - June 30, 2015
1. Be a New Hampshire resident during the AQHA qualifying period (July 1, 2014 - June 30, 2015).
2. Be a NHQHA member, in good standing, during the whole of the qualifying period and at the time of the AQHA Novice Championship shows.
3. Exhibit in any AQHA-approved Novice classes in at least two NHQHA-sponsored shows. Showing in a double judged class will equal two shows (ex: one judge = one show).
4. Submit an “Intent to Show” form and a letter of intent to the New Hampshire Quarter Horse Board of Directors. These must be received before any points are to be counted.
5. In the case of a tie, the exhibitor who showed in the greatest number of shows will qualify. If there is still a tie, the exhibitor with the most points will qualify.
** Once state qualified, the exhibitor is then qualified to show in any Novice class, that he/she has not yet pointed out of, at the AQHA Novice Championship shows.
See more AQHA Partner benefits
Please use our contact form.
Call Customer Service
American Quarter Horse Association
1600 Quarter Horse Drive
Amarillo, TX 79104