The Bank of America Racing Challenge program provides more racing opportunities and bigger purses for older American Quarter Horses than any other program throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and South America.
More than half of the total purses and bonus awards are provided by AQHA Corporate Partners and host racetracks. The Racing Challenge adds more non-horsemen funds than any other American Quarter Horse racing program.
2013 Bank of America Challenge Championships Coverage
• Vodka With Ice Shakes Up Bank of America Challenge
• JR Dynasty Mountain Rolls in Adequan Challenge
• Check N Fetch Tops Jones Exacta in Merial Challenge
• Raising Kain Shocks in John Deere Challenge
• Honoroso Upsets Red Cell Challenge
• Win Rabbits Fly Takes Zoetis Challenge
• Challenge Undercard Recap
• Canadian Invasion
• 2014 Challenge Championships Return to Prairie Meadows
• Stuck Out
• Jonesin' For A Win
• Jack Van Berg at Los Alamitos on November 9
• Challenge Championship Wagering Guide
• Dean Frey
• Ten Participate in Youth Racing Experience
• Raising Talent
• She Just Mit Go
• Challenge Championship Post Positions
• WC Cold Cash 123 in Bank of America Challenge
• SFR Stuck On You in Contentious Adequan Derby Challenge
• Shez Jess Toxic in Deep Merial Challenge
• SS Paydirt Near Perfect Going Into Juvenile Challenge
• All About Larry Defends Red Cell Distance Challenge
• Gallant Mystic Headlines Zoetis Challenge
• I V Ready
• No Sleepy Affair
• Night School Features Challenge Championships
• Hoping For Paydirt
• TVG Airing Challenge Championship Preview
• Its All About Chew Wins WRD Maiden Challenge
• Final Challenge Tickets Punched in Arizona
• Redneck Sis Takes Cherokee Challenge
• Testing The Ice Tops Bank of America TUP Challenge Trials
• Cowboy Kudzu Wins Prairie Meadows Bonus Challenge
• Heat Warning Tops John Deere TUP Challenge Trials
• Four Challenge Tickets Punched at Will Rogers
• Frankie B, Girlrilla Win Lone Star Challenge Stakes
• Trio of Challenge Trials at Will Rogers
• Six Challenge Tickets Punched at Prairie Meadows
• Vodka With Ice Takes Emerald Challenge
• I Dont Need Nobody Tops PRM Juvenile Challenge Trials
• Track Record in Prairie Meadows Derby Challenge Trials
• 'Make A Wish' Comes True in John Deere Los Al Challenge
• SFR Stuck On You Takes Los Al Derby Challenge
• Jess Featureme Quick Wins Tough Los Al Challenge
• Leanintoit Scores in Merial Ajax Challenge
• Thisfeatureisspecial Takes Merial Los Al Challenge
• Chicks Special Angel Tops Emerald Challenge Trials
• Glory Rider Wins Hope Bonus Challenge
• Senor Gold Solo Tops John Deere Los Al Challenge Trials
• Fastest Qualifiers Sweep Retama Challenge Races
• Favorites Take Evergreen Challenge Races
• Im Hott Ur Nott Tops Evergreen Maiden Challenge Trials
• Kansas Morning Takes Ruidoso Juvenile Challenge
• Blaze To Victory Upsets Merial Sandy Downs Challenge
• TLM Dream Scores in IdaBet Maiden Challenge
• Raising Kain Breaks Maiden in John Deere Retama Challenge Trials
• Coronas Child Tops Evergreen Park Challenge Trials
• DM Red Tide Tops Retama Challenge Trials
• Near Track Record in Ruidoso Challenge Trials
• The Streakin Clean Tops Merial Sandy Downs Challenge Trials
• Major Winners Head John Deere Ruidoso Challenge Trials
• Fearles Fred Wins Don Boyd Challenge
• CC Seis Takes Hill Country Dash Challenge
• Track Record Falls on Challenge Night at Les Bois
• Kuhl Wave Sets Track Record in Arapahoe Challenge
• Upsets in Ruidoso Stakes
• Les Bois Holds Five Challenge Trials
• Pajarita Sita Tops Ruidoso Challenge Trials
• Built Tuff Enough Wins Arapahoe Challenge
• Fabulous Ocean Leads Adequan Arapahoe Trials
• Sam Houston Closes with Challenge Stakes
• Snowboundbeast Wins Lethbridge Maiden Challenge
• Cold Cash 123 Returns to Winner's Circle in Remington Challenge
• Carburator Motors to Zoetis SunRay Challenge Win
• Legacys A Streakin Wins Lethbridge Bonus Challenge
• 'Miss Alibi' Takes Sun Downs Distaff Challenge
• Favorites Takes Saturday Challenge Races at Sun Downs
• Down For A Fortune Takes Sam Houston Maiden Challenge
• Sweet Oblivion, DW Runaway B Win Sam Houston Challenge Races
• First Black Corona Takes Fort Pierre Bonus Challenge
• Kool Country Man Repeats in Houston Challenge
• Lets Get Silk Leads Houston Maiden Challenge Trials
• Ocean Runaway Geldings Top Zoetis Sam Houston Challenge Trials
• Feature Mr Who Takes Sunland Challenge
• Kool Country Man Tops Houston Challenge Trials
• 'Larry' Cruises in Red Cell Sunland Challenge
• Hauling The Cash Tops Red Cell Sunland Trials
• Hesa Winner Takes Roble Rojo Bonus Challenge
• Jesses First Moon Wins Maiden Challenge at Hialeah
The Bank of America Championship Challenge is for the sport's finest older horses.
The Pfizer Starter Allowance Challenge provides racing opportunities for older claiming horses.
The Adequan Derby Challenge features outstanding 3-year-olds.
The Red Cell Distance Challenge spotlights 870-yard specialists.
The John Deere Juvenile Challenge gives 2-year-olds the chance to impact their division.
The Merial Distaff Challenge is limited to the top fillies and mares at 3-years old and up.
Farnam sponsors the leading Trainer Award.
Nutrena sponsors the leading Breeder Award.
John Deere sponsors the leading Owner Award.
Wrangler sponsors the leading Jockey Award.
AQHA Corporate Partners that support the Bank of America Racing Challenge will contribute more than $1 million to challenge purses and awards.
Bank of America contributes more than 40% of its AQHA sponsorship dollars to the Bank of America Challenge program. Bank of America offers financing for trailers, trucks, etc., and special financing for AQHA Members, call 1-800-834-9262. Get your AQHA MasterCard by calling 1-800-847-7378 or 1-800-416-7879 in Canada.
The American Quarter Horse Racing Journal and AQHRJ Online are the primary resources for Bank of America Challenge race information and regional race schedules for Bank of America Challenge owners and trainers.
Because there may now be more than one qualifying race in a single region, 2010 races are not listed by geographic region ('Oklahoma,' 'Central,' etc.), but rather by host track. Please refer to the 2010 Racing Challenge race schedule or call the Challenge hotline at (877) 222-7223.
The Bank of America Racing Challenge consists of six divisions:
Each division has from 8 to 12 qualifying races at host tracks across the United States, Canada and South America (only the Championship division holds a qualifying race in South America). The winners of each qualifying race earn an automatic berth to the Bank of America Racing Challenge Championships.Challenge-enrolled horses can run in any qualifying race.
See more AQHA Partner benefits
Please use our contact form.
Call Customer Service
American Quarter Horse Association
1600 Quarter Horse Drive
Amarillo, TX 79104